Hello Students, Toady we are starting our Class 8 Science Chapter-7 combustion of DAV Book 2021. If You are in class 8 and looking for Class 8 Science Chapter-7 combustion CBSE/DAV Book Solution 2021. Then you are absolutely at the right place of knowledge decode
Class 8 Science Chapter 1 : The Cell- Its Structure and Functions
class 8 science chapter 2 : Microorganisms : friends or foes
class 8 science chapter 3 : Metals and Non-metals
class 8 science chapter 4 : force and pressure
class 8 science chapter 5 : friction
class 8 science chapter 6 : sources of energy
This Post Contains All The Exercises of Chapter 7 Science Of Class 8 .
A.Fill In The Blanks.
B.Math The Following.
C.Tick(√) The Correct Option
D.Answer The Following Questions in Brief
E.Answer The Following Questions
A. FILL IN THE BLANKS.
- A good fuel should have its ignition temperature above the room temperature.
- Burning of cowdung cakes is an example of slow combustion.
- The innermost zone of a candle flame , is the coldest.
- The non-luminous zone of a candle flame is the hottest part of the flame.
- During incomplete combustion of a fuel , carbondioxide gas is formed.
B. STATE TRUE OR FALSE FOR THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS.
- Coal is an inflammable fuel. false
- The outermost part of a candle flame contains unburnt carbon particles. false
- The heat produced , by burning completely one kilogram of a given fuel , is known as the efficiency of that fuel. true
- All solid fuels have a higher calorific value than liquid and gaseous fuels. false
- Sulphur dioxide gas , produced during combustion of fossil fuels , causes acid rain. true
C. TICK THE CORRECT OPTION.
- An example of a non-combustible substances is- (d)iron
- A fuel starts burning only when it is heated to- (b)its ignition temperature
- The highest temperature zone of a candle flame / is its- (c)blue zone
- The amount of heat produced , on complete burning of 10 kg of a given fuel , in pure oxygen , equals H kilojoule. The calorific fuel , of that fuel , would equal- (a)0.1H KJ/KG
- The gas produced , due to incomplete combustion of carbon fuels , is- (b)carbon monoxide
D. ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN BRIEF.
Thank You Students For being a part of our KNOWLEDGEDECODE Family.
If You found this usefull then don’t forget to share with your classmates and Friends.
DAV CLASS 8 CHAPTER 4 SCIENCE SOLUTION-force and pressurehttps://knowledgedecode.com/dav-class-8-chapter-43-science-solution/
DAV CLASS 8 CHAPTER 3 SCIENCE SOLUTION-metals and non-metalshttps://knowledgedecode.com/dav-class-8-chapter-3-science-solution/
DAV CLASS 8 CHAPTER 2 SCIENCE SOLhttps://knowledgedecode.com/dav-class-8-chapter-2-science-solution-microorganismsfriends-or-foes/UTION-microorganisms:friends or foes
DAV CLASS 8 CHAPTER 1 SCIENCE SOLUTION-the cell its structure and functionhttps://knowledgedecode.com/dav-class-8-science/
REPORT WRITING ON BANK ROBBERY-ENGLISH GRAMMER-PDFhttps://knowledgedecode.com/report-writing-on-bank-robbery-english-grammer-pdf/
A LETTER TO PRINCIPAL FOR COMPLAINT OF DIRTY CONDITION OF SCHOOL TOILETS-CLASS 6,7,8,9,10https://knowledgedecode.com/a-letter-to-principal-for-complaint-of-dirty-condition-of-school-toilets-class-678910/
https://abhishekkevideos.blogspot.com/2021/04/newspaper-report-on-bank-robbery.html https://abhishekkevideos.blogspot.com/2021/04/essay-on-computer-speech-paragraph-for.html https://abhishekkevideos.blogspot.com/2021/04/transportation-in-plants-concept-means.html