Hello Students, Toady we are starting our Class 8 Science Chapter-6 sources of energy of DAV Book 2021. If You are in class 8 and looking for Class 8 Science Chapter-6 sources of energy CBSE/DAV Book Solution 2021. Then you are absolutely at the right place of knowledge decode
Class 8 Science Chapter 1 : The Cell- Its Structure and Functions
class 8 science chapter 2 : Microorganisms : friends or foes
class 8 science chapter 3 : Metals and Non-metals
class 8 science chapter 4 : force and pressure
class 8 science chapter 5 : sources of energy
This Post Contains All The Exercises of Chapter 6 Science Of Class 8 .
A.Fill In The Blanks.
B.Math The Following.
C.Tick(√) The Correct Option
D.Answer The Following Questions in Brief
E.Answer The Following Questions
A. FILL IN THE BLANKS.
- Coal and petroleum are non – renewable sources of energy.
- Solar is a major renewable , natural resource.
- The process , in which coal is strongly heated in the absence of air , is known as destructive distillation.
- In oils wells, natural gas is found above the layer of petroleum.
- Coal tar is a black viscous liquid , obtained by destructive distillation of coal.
B. STATE TRUE OR FALSE FOR THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS.
- Fossil fuelsare renewable natural resources. false
- Antracite has higher carbon content than lignite. true
- Coke can be used to make fuel gases. true
- Natural gas is found below the petroleum layer. false
- Burning of fossil fuels is a major source of pollution. true
C. TICK THE CORRECT OPTION.
- The highest grade of coal is known as- (c)anthracite.
- coke and coal tar are obtained from- (b)coal
- Different types of coal generally have the- (d)different content of volatile material as well as different percentage of carbon.
- A product , that is not obtained through the refining of petroleum, is- (c)coal gas
- Which of the following is a renewable source of energy? (d)tidal energy
D. ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN BRIEF.
Thank You Students For being a part of our KNOWLEDGEDECODE Family.
If You found this usefull then don’t forget to share with your classmates and Friends.
DAV CLASS 8 CHAPTER 4 SCIENCE SOLUTION-force and pressurehttps://knowledgedecode.com/dav-class-8-chapter-43-science-solution/
DAV CLASS 8 CHAPTER 3 SCIENCE SOLUTION-metals and non-metalshttps://knowledgedecode.com/dav-class-8-chapter-3-science-solution/
DAV CLASS 8 CHAPTER 2 SCIENCE SOLhttps://knowledgedecode.com/dav-class-8-chapter-2-science-solution-microorganismsfriends-or-foes/UTION-microorganisms:friends or foes
DAV CLASS 8 CHAPTER 1 SCIENCE SOLUTION-the cell its structure and functionhttps://knowledgedecode.com/dav-class-8-science/
REPORT WRITING ON BANK ROBBERY-ENGLISH GRAMMER-PDFhttps://knowledgedecode.com/report-writing-on-bank-robbery-english-grammer-pdf/
A LETTER TO PRINCIPAL FOR COMPLAINT OF DIRTY CONDITION OF SCHOOL TOILETS-CLASS 6,7,8,9,10https://knowledgedecode.com/a-letter-to-principal-for-complaint-of-dirty-condition-of-school-toilets-class-678910/
https://abhishekkevideos.blogspot.com/2021/04/newspaper-report-on-bank-robbery.html https://abhishekkevideos.blogspot.com/2021/04/essay-on-computer-speech-paragraph-for.html https://abhishekkevideos.blogspot.com/2021/04/transportation-in-plants-concept-means.html