Hello Students, Toady we are starting our Class 8 Science Chapter-4 force and pressure of DAV Book 2021. If You are in class 8 and looking for Class 8 Science Chapter-4 force and pressure CBSE/DAV Book Solution 2021. Then you are absolutely at the right place of knowledge decode
Class 8 Science Chapter 1 : The Cell- Its Structure and Functions
class 8 science chapter 2 : Microorganisms : friends or foes
class 8 science chapter 3 : Metals and Non-metals
class 8 science chapter 4 : force and pressure
This Post Contains All The Exercises of Chapter 4 Science Of Class 8 .
A.Fill In The Blanks.
B.Math The Following.
C.Tick(√) The Correct Option
D.Answer The Following Questions in Brief
E.Answer The Following Questions
A. FILL IN THE BLANKS.
1. For a force to come into play, the two concerned bodies must interact with each other.
2. To draw water from a well, we have to pull the rope.
3. An unbalanced force, acting on a moving object, may change its speed and/or its direction.
4. In the game of cricket the ‘bails’ fall when the ball strikes them. This is an example of a/an contact force.
5. The force, responsible for raising our body hair, when we try to take off a synthetic (terylene or polyster) shirt in dry weather conditions, is an electrostatic force.
6. The atmospheric pressure decreases as we move towards higher altitudes.
B. State true or false for the following statements (Class 8 Ch-4 Science DAV Book)
1. The effect of the force may change by changing the direction of the applied force.
2. A force has to be specified both in terms of its magnitude as well as its direction.
3. Friction force is an example of a non-contact force.
4. A gas filled balloon moves up. The upward force acting on it is smaller than the force of gravity, i.e. (the downward acting force).
5. We can reduce the pressure of a given force by increasing the area over which force acts.
6. Inside a bottle filled with water, pressure is least at the bottom and the greatest at the surface of the water.
C. Tick the correct option (Class 8 Ch-4 Science DAV Book)
1. When two forces, applied on an object, are equal and opposite, then these forces—-
Ans- Do not move the object but may cause a change in its shape.
2. The following are the names of some of the well-known forces
a. Gravitational force b. muscular force
c. magnetic force d. frictional force
Out of these, the ‘contact force’ are the force labelled as—-
Ans- b and d
3. Rohini is pushing a box towards the west direction with a force of magnitude F. To help her move the box faster in the same direction, her friend should—-
Ans- Push the box in the west direction with a force of any magnitude’F’
4. A container is filled with water as shown in the figure given below.
Which of the following statement is correct about the pressure of water in this container?
Ans- Pressure at C>Pressure at B>Pressure at A
5. An empty metal bottle has to be placed on a table so that it exerts the maximum pressure on the surface of the table?
For this, the bottle need to be placed in the position(s) labelled as—-
Ans- Position B
6. When we press the bulb of a dropper, with its nozzle kept underwater, air in the dropper is seen to escape in the form of bubbles. If we then release the pressure on the bulb, water gets filled in the dropper. The rise of water in the dropper is due to—
Ans- atmospheric pressure
7. The length, breadth, and height, of a given rectangular box, are 100cm, 50cm, and 20cm, respectively. This box is kept on ground in three different ways, one by one. Which of the following statement is the correct statement about the pressure exerted, by this box, on the ground?
Ans- the pressure exerted is maximum when the ‘breadth’ and ‘height’ sides form the base.
D. ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN BRIEF.
you also refer to this vedio
Thank You Students For being a part of our KNOWLEDGEDECODE Family.
If You found this usefull then don’t forget to share with your classmates and Friends.
DAV CLASS 8 CHAPTER 3 SCIENCE SOLUTION-metals and non-metalshttps://knowledgedecode.com/dav-class-8-chapter-3-science-solution/
DAV CLASS 8 CHAPTER 2 SCIENCE SOLhttps://knowledgedecode.com/dav-class-8-chapter-2-science-solution-microorganismsfriends-or-foes/UTION-microorganisms:friends or foes
DAV CLASS 8 CHAPTER 1 SCIENCE SOLUTION-the cell its structure and functionhttps://knowledgedecode.com/dav-class-8-science/
REPORT WRITING ON BANK ROBBERY-ENGLISH GRAMMER-PDFhttps://knowledgedecode.com/report-writing-on-bank-robbery-english-grammer-pdf/
A LETTER TO PRINCIPAL FOR COMPLAINT OF DIRTY CONDITION OF SCHOOL TOILETS-CLASS 6,7,8,9,10https://knowledgedecode.com/a-letter-to-principal-for-complaint-of-dirty-condition-of-school-toilets-class-678910/
https://abhishekkevideos.blogspot.com/2021/04/newspaper-report-on-bank-robbery.html https://abhishekkevideos.blogspot.com/2021/04/essay-on-computer-speech-paragraph-for.html https://abhishekkevideos.blogspot.com/2021/04/transportation-in-plants-concept-means.html